Scholarships for students in hardship
NZF has teamed up with Lantern of Knowledge Educational Trust to provide grants for Zakat-eligible students to help make Higher Education in the UK more accessible. Current and new university students may apply for grants of up to £3,000 to go towards the payment of university fees.
Please note the following criteria.
Applicants must be:
- eligible to receive zakat (to be assessed by our panel)
- a British citizen and resident
- aged 22 or under
- a new or current undergraduate/postgraduate student (minimum fees £9,000 per year and not a re-take student)
- new students in receipt of a UCAS firm and insurance offer from a UK university
- predicted/awarded AAB at A level or equivalent (340 UCAS points)
For more information, contact: email@example.com.
Share this article:.